- Setting up your Notion integration
- Meeting Reminders
- timeOS actions
- Meeting Note commands
- Agenda templates
- Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up your Notion integration
- Duplicate timeOS Template into your workspace
- Sign in with your Notion account
- Select the timeOS Database Template from the list
- Make sure not the rename the database, and it might cause an error.
Sync with Notion and all meeting notes will automatically sync, organized, and tag directly to your timeOS database.
We want to make sure you’ll never miss a meeting and finish them on time. With timeOS, we introduce the smartest meeting reminders ever built.
- 1 minute before your meeting, you’ll receive a reminder to join the session.
- Need another minute to wrap up? No worries….You can auto-join right at it starts.
- And a final big time-saver is runover reminders. timeOS will notify you 5 minutes before the end of your meeting to help you finish on time.
- Start typing to begin a new note (or use
⌘ Jto join conferencing
Meeting Note commands
to create a to-do checkbox. (There's no
spaceto create an H1 heading.
spaceto create an H2 sub-heading.
spaceto create an H3 sub-heading.
spaceto create a bulleted list.
spaceto create a numbered list.
spaceto create a quote block.
escto go back to New Tab
- Open shortcut settings in Chrome → chrome://extensions/shortcuts
- Change shortcuts from “In chrome” to “Global
Snippets provide a pre-defined structure for sessions. You can search and use agenda snippets directly from the event page and use it over and over again.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Every time you open a new tab, the meeting experience is simplified to save you time:
- Upcoming Meetings 📆: See your next meeting and quickly join straight from Chrome
- Notes x Notion 📝: Instantly take meeting notes and seamless export them to your timeOS database in Notion
- Hassle-Free Reminders ✨: Never miss a meeting, or have one run over, as we alert you before your sessions are about to begin, as well as when your current session is scheduled to end.
For the first version you can connect one calendar account to timeOS. We will fetch only events from your primary calendar without sub-calendars and subscribe calendar. We are working on multiple calendar accounts support.
- No, this happens automatically.
- To your Magical’s timeOS database. Ensure that you do not rename your database name and properties to prevent export errors.
- Using the Preferences Menu (⚙️ button), you can toggle the Sync meeting notes to Notion option.
To avoid spammy notifications, timeOS will remind you only for events with participants and VC link/location attached. Customization options will come soon!
- Yes! You can also toggle if sounds will be heard or not using the Preferences Menu (⚙️ button)
- timeOS is currently only on Chrome and chromium based browsers such as Arc.
- To log out of timeOS:
- Click on the Gear Icon found on the upper left-hand corner of your screen. This will open our reference window.
- Click on Log Out found on the bottom left-hand corner of the settings window. This will log you out of timeOS.
- You can simply log out of timeOS to stop using timeOS. We would love to hear your feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To remove the Chrome Extension from your browser:
- Find the timeOS icon located to the right of the address bar in your web browser.
- Right-click on the Icon.
- Select Remove From Chrome from the menu.
- Click on the Remove button to confirm that you'd like to remove timeOS.
If you'd like for us to remove the information saved in your account or cancel your subscription, email us at email@example.com to request that we suspend your timeOS account.
- Magical is currently invite-only for teams. If you have a team, you can request access here.
- We read every line of feedback! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to fulfill your dreams.
Did we miss something? Have a snippet suggestion? Email us at email@example.com to let us know.