Magical is well-positioned to shape the future of work and we are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join us in our mission to fix the calendar and help people turn their intentions into actions. We are passionate about helping people make more time to do the best work of their lives. Our ambitious mission to reinvent the calendar can only be achieved by someone who cares deeply about customer experience and delight.
Imagine a productivity tool that feels like a wellness product. A calendar that is minimalist yet powerful. Built for speed, focus, and zero busy-work. Every interaction with the customer should feel magical.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible you'll build and mold the future of Magical's Customer Experience and Onboarding. You will be the face of our brand for our first customers and teams.
- Become a leading expert on calendar, time-management, and productivity
- Perform 1:1 onboardings with our customers
- Upgrade our customers’ workflows; help them love the Magical
- Build longer term customer relationships to foster brand loyalty
- Experiment with new onboarding flows to accelerate growth
- Identify and report issues with the customer experience
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their potential with Magical and engage with them to help them get more out of the product
- Product market-fit engine: We believe that product-market fit is the number one reason why startups succeed. You will help define, measure, and systematically increase the product/market fit score. Read more here
- Provide design and product input to the first time user experience
- Build and support our global community of ambassadors and help to vocalize their feedback internally and externally
- Inform and influence our overall growth strategy.
Sound like you?
- You have 4+ in a high-velocity customer-facing role, for example, onboarding, implementation, sales, or customer success
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You understand how your customers succeed by stepping into their shoes and showing that you care
- You enjoy sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate
- You’re motivated by seeing others succeed and grow when you partner with them
- Strong intrinsic motivation to be a top performer and contribute to a team
- You love getting to know new people and helping them solve their business problems
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry.
What we offer.
As a semi-distributed company, our benefit stack is quite different:
Freedom to do your best work:
- ⛩ Work from home or a space
- ✨ Access to our Productivity Zone
- 👨💻 Decide when to work
An IT stack to make your friends jealous:
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro
- 💰 Budget to set up your home office
- ⚡️ Best-of-breed productivity tools
Taking care of your future-self:
- 💰 Stock options
- ⛑ Health insurance
- 📚 Budget for knowledge
Looking after your present-self:
- 🏝 Generous Paid Time Off
- 💰 Flexi-budget for personal needs
- 😴 Sleep tech & wellness stipend
Our supertools stack.
A successful hiring process is two-sided. Just as we evaluate you, we’re being evaluated by you, and so, to ensure we each learn what we need to make an informed decision, we run a transparent process and are looking to assess the following:
- Compatibility: how have your previous experiences set you up to succeed in this role? Does your skill set match the role’s requirements?
- Cultural fit: do our values & ways of working align with yours? Will Magical be a suitable environment for you to thrive in?
- Coachability: we look for the combination of a proven track record and the hunger for future growth, as well as the mindset that unlocks it.
We know how stressful, competitive and time-sensitive a hiring process can get, so we make it a priority to be as transparent and considerate as possible. We keep our candidates informed of their status all throughout the process, knowing that Magical is here to last and hopeful that we’ll end up working together, eventually.
Please send us an open application to email@example.com with any information you'd think is relevant for potential synergies.